Streamline Heatwave Frostat Digital Variable Controller SFC6
The hot water controller connects to a temperature sensor in the cold water tank which it uses to control the pump and a heater unit. To prevent your system from freezing you must place the end of the hose back in the water tank to create recirculation. When placed in frost mode, if a low temperature (2 degrees C or below) is detected, the system is placed into heated recirculation by energising the pump and the heater. Supplied with full wiring kit, all fuses and fuse holders, temperature sensor and instructions.
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Extends life of resin cartridges
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Dead End detection saves battery power and extends pump life
- Displays battery voltage
- Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Temperature sensor
- Displays and monitors hot water temperature
- Provides information to allow hot water WFP
To be used in conjunction with the Heatwave™ Thermo 1 & 2 hot water systems.
Manufactured by: Streamline