New to the vast range of Streamline Waterfed Poles, the V2 Carbon Composite Poles. These poles consits of 80% carbon fibre providing a stiffer, lighter and stronger pole.
The lightness of the poles enable prolonged working time without fatigue, especially when large areas of glass are to be cleaned.
Pole comprises of
6” lightweight gooseneck
The unique Steamline Angled Adaptor supplied as standard, provides 6 inch depth (if required), between the pole and brush – ideal for deep sills and window reveals (9” and 12” adaptors also available as optional extras).
Lite-5 pole hose
Red pole tubing offers the best in durable 3 layer construction, yet remaining flexible and manageable, even in colder ambient temperatures. Strap supplied for tidy storage of pole tubing.
80% Carbon Fibre - 20% Glass Fibre
||Min. Length mm
||Approx Weight (pole only)
||5,200 mm / 17 ft
||6,300 mm / 20.6 ft
||7,650 mm / 25 ft
||8,850 mm / 29 ft
||9,950 mm / 32.6 ft
||10,900 mm / 36 ft
||13,050 mm / 43 ft
||14,750 mm / 48 ft
||16,500 mm / 54 ft
The Ecolite HXTEL is a robust and super lightweight carbon fibre pole making it the lightest and strongest in our range with the following features -
- Contructed from the latest Ecolite Carbon Fibre high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capability.
- Fitted with an extra tough Plasti-Butt base cap.
- Polymer constructed XTEL clamp with dual left and right hand lever.
- Metal band around the clamp providing up to 30% better clamping ability.
- Fitted with a wear resistant collar at the top of the pole to connect to the brush.
- Fitted with a 6" extension adjustable angle adaptor as standard providing extra reach for deep sills etc.
- Suitable for left or right handed individuals.
Manufactured by: Streamline