Prochem Stone & Tile Clean A257 5 Ltr
Prochem Stone & Tile Clean A257 is a special blend of mild acids, detergents and solvent designed for cleaning and restoring stone and metal surfaces. A257 is suitable for use on quarry tiles, terrazzo, porcelain, ceramic tiles, masonry, chrome and aluminium (subject to pre-testing). A257 will effectively remove limescale, cement residues and general soil and grease.
- Stone & tile cleaner for floors and interior surfaces, quarry tiles, ceramic tiles, grout & limescale.
- Formulated acidic detergent and solvent cleaner.
- Suitable for acid resistant stone and tile flooring, subject to pre-testing.
- Orange Blue liquid with Ocean Fresh fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Light duty cleaning: Mix 20ml per litre of water (1 to 50).
- General cleaning: Mix 100ml per litre of water (1 to 10).
- Restoration and limescale removal: Mix 250ml per litre of water (1 to 4).
- Always pretest surface in an inconspicuous area with diluted solution before proceeding. Do not use on polished marble, terrazzo, granite, travertine, limestone or other acid sensitive natural stone composites, unless pre-testing indicates that the surface can be cleaned without damage or discoloration.
- Avoid contact with aluminium, stainless steel and other metals which may be affected by contact with acids.
- Floors: Apply diluted solution by mop, soft brush or scrubbing machine.
- Scrub surface if required, then allow short dwell period for cleaning action.
- Rinse well with plenty of clean water, then dry thoroughly with wet pick-up vacuum.
- Floors can be buffed with a bonnet pad or polishing pad when dry.
- Washroom tile cleaning: Apply diluted solution by foam sprayer or washroom machine foam gun. Rinse with water and dry with vacuum or blow drying tool.
- pH Concentrate: 2.1
- pH Diluted: 2.5
Manufactured by: Prochem