Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml
Highly effective carpet and upholstery spot remover for paint, ball point ink, inks (various), oil, grease, nail polish, cosmetics and most adhesives ... more info
Prochem Solvall Spotter B123 1 Ltr
Prochem Solvall Spotter B123 1 Ltr is a high-performance solvent spotter that can effectively remove oil-based stains from carpets, fabrics, and most surfaces. Whether it is grease, tar, oil, bitumen, gum, cosmetics, or fresh gloss paint, Solvall Spotter can tackle them all with ease. It is a ready-to-use product that comes in a convenient 1-litre bottle. It has a clear appearance and a light orange fragrance. Solvall Spotter is suitable for professional and industrial use only and should be used with caution and proper ventilation.
Check-out Prochem's handy Stain Removal Guide.
Some of the best features of Solvall Spotter are -
- It is a quick-drying solvent that does not leave any residue or ring marks on the treated area.
- It can be applied directly to the spot and blotted with a white towel or tissue. No need to rinse or extract.
- It can handle a wide range of oil-based stains that are difficult to remove with water-based cleaners.
- It is compatible with most carpets, fabrics, and surfaces, subject to pre-testing.
- It is manufactured by Prochem Europe Ltd., a leading company in the professional cleaning industry.
How to use Prochem Solvall Spotter B123 -
- Before using Solvall Spotter, make sure to test it on a hidden area of the carpet, fabric, or surface you want to treat. Some materials may not be stable to solvent and may get damaged or discoloured.
- Wear solvent-resistant gloves and safety glasses when handling Solvall Spotter. Do not breathe in the vapours and keep away from fire, sparks, and sources of ignition. Ensure good ventilation in the cleaning area and keep children and pets away.
- If there is any excess stain on the surface, scrape it off gently with a spatula or a blunt knife. Do not rub or scrub the stain as this may spread it or make it worse.
- Apply Solvall Spotter directly to the stain using a dropper or a clean cloth. Do not over-apply or spray the product as this may cause health and safety risks. Use only a small amount of solvent and blot with a white towel or tissue. Do not rub or brush the stain as this may damage the fibre or the surface.
- For stubborn stains, such as gum or paint, let the solvent penetrate before blotting or scraping. Repeat the process if necessary, working from the outside to the centre of large stains.
- After removing the stain, spray and blot the area with a detergent pre-spray such as B108 Fabric Restorer. This will help to remove any water-based soiling or ring marks that may be left by the solvent.
Brush the carpet or fabric to align the fibres and let it dry completely before using it again.