Prochem Smoke & Odour Neutraliser A222 1 Ltr
Prochem Smoke & Odour Neutraliser A222 1 Ltr is a professional product that eliminates smoke and odour from carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces. It is a water soluble odour neutraliser and air conditioner that can be applied by sprayer, fogger or added to cleaning solutions. It has a deodorant fragrance and contains no solvents or bactericides. Some of the best features of Prochem Smoke & Odour Neutraliser A222 1 Ltr are -
- It is a highly concentrated odour neutraliser that is effective against a broad range of odour problems, including smoke and fire residue.
- It can be used on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces, as well as in fogging applications for larger areas.
- It has a turquoise liquid with a deodorant fragrance, which gives a fresh and clean smell to the treated areas.
- It has a neutral pH of 7.5, which means it is gentle and safe for most surfaces and materials.
To use Prochem Smoke & Odour Neutraliser A222 1 Ltr, follow these steps -
- Always pre-test surface to be cleaned with diluted solutions before proceeding.
- Carpets and fabrics: Add 10 to 20ml Smoke & Odour Neutraliser per litre of ready-to-use cleaning solution.
- General cleaning applications: Mix 20 to 50ml Smoke & Odour Neutraliser per litre of warm water for cleaning and washing down walls and hard surfaces.
- Smoke odour removal fogging application:
- Make sure the area to be treated is sealed and no one is inside.
- Wear suitable respiratory equipment, such as a mask or a respirator, to protect yourself from the fog.
- Mix 100ml of Prochem Smoke & Odour Neutraliser A222 with 1 litre of warm water in a fogger machine. You can use a professional fogger.
- Apply the fog for 15 minutes per 10 square metres of floor area. The fog will penetrate the carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces and neutralise the smoke odour.
- Leave the area sealed for 24 hours, then ventilate it with exhaust fans or open windows. The ventilation will remove any excess fog and moisture from the air.
- Always cover, protect or remove water sensitive furnishings and other items when spraying or fogging, as the fog may damage them.
pH Concentrate: 7.5
pH Diluted: 7.5