Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg
The Best Solution for Brightening Carpets and Fabrics
Do you want to restore the original brightness and colour of your carpets and fabrics? Do you want to remove stubborn stains such as tea, coffee, and browning on fibres? If so, you need Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg, a high-quality oxidising additive that can make your carpets and fabrics look like new.
Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg is a white powder that can be added to carpet and fabric cleaning solutions to brighten light colours and help remove stains. It works by releasing oxygen during the cleaning process, which breaks down the stain molecules and lifts them from the fibres. It is suitable for use on most wet-cleanable carpets and fabrics, especially wool and polypropylene (olefin). Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg is also effective in conjunction with Prochem Fibre Shampoo (B105) and Prochem Fibrebuff (B162) for enhanced results.
Some of the best features of Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg are -
- It brightens light colours and removes stains on carpets and fabrics.
- It is compatible with most wet-cleanable carpets and fabrics, especially wool and polypropylene (olefin).
- It is odourless, ready-to-use, and easy to apply.
- It covers approx. 50m2 per 1 kg of mixed solution (500m2 per 1 kg of concentrate).
To use Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg, follow these simple steps -
- Vacuum the carpet or fabric thoroughly to remove any dust or dirt.
- Dilute Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg with water at a ratio of 15 to 30g per litre (one to two scoops per litre) depending on the level of soil.
- Add the diluted solution to the extraction or shampoo solution tank or apply by low pressure spray applicator to the carpet or fabric. Use a fan spray nozzle for even coverage.
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes contact time for stain removal, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Carpets and fabrics should be extraction rinsed with Prochem Fibre & Fabric Rinse.