Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg
Prochem Oxibrite B151 1 Kg is an oxidising agent additive which can be used with carpet and fabric cleaning solutions to brighten light colours and help remove tea, coffee, jute and cellulosic browning stains and water marks.
- OXIBRITE is an oxidising additive
- Brightener & debrowning additive for carpets & fabrics.
- Effective for brightening white, off-white or pastel shade fibres or fabrics.
- Can be added to foam shampoo and extraction detergents.
- “Last resort” treatment on difficult tea and coffee stains, jute browning and watermarks.
- White odourless powder.
- For professional and industrial use only. CAUTION - Always pretest for colour fastness and stability with ready-to-use solution before proceeding.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for possible colour change.
- Cleaning additive: Mix 15ml (1 measure scoop) of Oxibrite per 5 litres of ready-to-use extraction or shampoo solution. Pre-dissolve the Oxibrite in a small amount of hot water.
- Tea, coffee and jute browning stains: Mix 30ml (2 measure scoops) of Oxibrite, 60ml (4 measure scoops) of B162 Fibrebuff and 250ml B105 Fibre Shampoo in 5 litres of warm water. Apply the foam only by sponge or brush to affected area, feathering out over a slightly larger area and allow to dry. Do not rinse. When dry, repeat process if staining has not been completely removed. On larger areas of browned or water marked carpets, application can be made by sprayer and brush or rotary machine.
- For best results mixed solutions should be used within 30 minutes.
Manufactured by: Prochem