Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 1 Ltr
Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 1 Ltr is a biodegradable carpet extraction cleaner with micro-encapsulation technology that leaves no sticky residues to attract soil. It is a WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs, as well as stain-resistant nylon and other types of carpets. It has a gentle pH of 7.5 and a natural lemongrass and herbal fragrance. It is phosphate-free and contains eco-surfactant.
Some of the best features of Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner include -
- Biodegradable carpet extraction cleaner with micro-encapsulation technology
- WoolSafe approved for wool carpets and rugs
- Gentle pH of 7.5 and natural lemongrass and herbal fragrance
- Phosphate-free and contains eco-surfactant
- Suitable for most types of carpets, including stain-resistant nylon
Instructions for using the Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner E772 1 Ltr
- Before using the product, make sure to read the safety data sheet and the label instructions carefully. Wear protective gloves and keep the product out of reach of children.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove any dry soil. Treat any spots and stains with the Prochem Natural Carpet Spotter according to the label instructions.
- Pre-treat heavily soiled areas and traffic lanes with the Prochem Natural Carpet Prespray according to the label instructions.
- For portable machines, mix 100 ml of the product per 10 litres of warm to hot water (1:100) in the machine solution tank.
- For truck mount units, mix 2.5 litres of the product per 20 litres of warm water to make a truck mount concentrate for use in the chemical injection system. Set the meter at 2 to 4 gph, depending on the soil conditions.
- Apply the solution to the carpet using the machine and extract as much moisture as possible. Do not over-wet the carpet. Rinse if required.
Allow the carpet to dry completely before use. Vacuum again to remove any encapsulated soil residues.
- pH Concentrate: 9.0
- pH Diluted: 7.5