Prochem Fiberdri / Fibredri C803 10 Kg
Fiberdri C803 is a specially formulated, high quality dry cleaning compound and spill absorbent for carpets and rugs. Fiberdri® contains biodegradable ingredients, a pleasant fragrance and is designed to absorb soil and moisture, allowing carpets to be used immediately after the cleaning procedure. WOOLSAFE Approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs.
Before use invert tub for 20 to 30 minutes to allow Fiberdri® to mix properly.
Carpet and rug general cleaning procedure
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove dry soil and dust.
- Prespray heavily soiled areas with B107 Prespray Gold.
- Treat spots with Ashbys Stain Remover Plus 5 Ltr or appropriate stain remover.
- Always pretest carpet for colour fastness with spotting solutions and Fiberdri® before proceeding.
- Apply Fiberdri® compound by hand or applicator at approx. rate of 1 kilo per 15 square metres, depending upon soiling and pile density.
- Brush the compound into the carpet with Sebo Duo 3000G or Prochem Fiberdri® machine.
- Allow compound to activate for 15 to 30 minutes, then vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove all traces of soiled compound
- Finally, brush pile to align fibres.
Spillage absorbent procedure
- Apply Fiberdri® directly to affected area and allow 10 to 15 minutes to activate.
- Brush or vacuum carpet to remove soiled compound, then brush pile to align fibres. If staining persists, treat with appropriate spot remover and repeat process above.
- For best results, keep pack sealed and airtight during storage.
Manufactured by: Prochem