Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr
Formulated to neutralise and remove unwanted odours such as urine, vomit, damp, milk, food residue, smoke and animal odours. Concentrated mixture ofmore info
Prochem Clensan B125 1 ltr Trigger Spray
Prochem Clensan B125 1 Ltr Trigger Spray is a ready-to-use bactericidal detergent sanitiser and deodoriser, for use on carpets, upholstery, floors and hard surfaces. Clensan’s biocidal formula is approved to EN1276 and EN14476 for direct spray treatment and is effective against a wide range of harmful organisms including bacteria and viruses.
- Detergent sanitiser & deodoriser for carpets, upholstery, floors and hard surfaces.
- Effective against bacteria and viruses.
- Approved to EN1276, EN13624, EN13697, EN13727, EN14476, EN14561, EN14562, EN1650. The active ingredients in Clensan have been tested to be effective against the following organisms, when applied according to the label directions. Bacteria: Enterococcus hirae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella cholerasuis. Viruses: Rota Vaccinia, Murine Norovirus, Orthomxyoviridae (Influenza H1N1 H5N1), Hepatitis B, HIV, BVDV, HBV, HCV, Filoviridae (Ebola), Paramyxoviridae (Measles).
- Clear liquid with herbal lemon fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Scrape or blot up any excess soiling. Heavy soiling should be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed before the application of Clensan.
- Carpets & Upholstery: Always pretest carpet or fabric for colour fastness and texture change before proceeding. Apply by sprayer to carpet or fabric surface and allow 5 to 15 minutes contact time for effective sanitising. Extraction rinse or blot with white towel or tissue and brush to align fibres.
- Floors and Hard Surfaces: Always pre-test surface to be treated before proceeding. Apply by sprayer and allow 5 to 15 minutes contact time for effective sanitising. Wipe hard surfaces or floors with absorbent towel or mop.
Manufactured by: Prochem