Prochem Citra-Boost B845 1 Ltr
Prochem Citra Boost B845 1 Ltr is a solvent-based cleaning additive that enhances the cleaning power of pre-spray, extraction detergent or rotary shampoo solutions. It is specially formulated to remove tough stains and soils from carpets and upholstery, such as oil, grease, asphalt, food and more. Prochem Citra Boost B845 1 Ltr is a peach liquid with a pleasant orange citrus fragrance that leaves your carpets and fabrics smelling fresh and clean.
Some of the best features of Prochem Citra Boost B845 1 Ltr are -
- It is a professional strength product that can handle the most difficult cleaning jobs.
- It is compatible with most carpet and fabric types and colours, but always pre-test for colour fastness and texture change before use.
- It is easy to use and can be added to any pre-spray, extraction detergent or rotary shampoo solution at the recommended dilution rate.
- It is an advanced technology blend of cleaning solvents and detergents that effectively dissolves and lifts away dirt and grime.
- It is a product of Prochem, a leading manufacturer of carpet and upholstery cleaning products in the UK.
To use Prochem Citra Boost B845 1 Ltr, follow these instructions -
- Carpet and fabric pre-spray additive: Add 10 to 15 ml of Citra Boost per litre of ready-to-use pre-spray solution. Apply evenly to the carpet or fabric and allow to dwell for 10 to 15 minutes before extraction or shampooing.
- Power Injection Sprayer: Add 30 ml of Citra Boost per litre of solution concentrate. Spray onto the carpet or fabric at a rate of 1.5 to 2 litres per minute.
- Portable Extractors: Add 5 ml of Citra Boost per 10 litres of ready-to-use extraction solution. Do not overuse. Extract the carpet or fabric thoroughly using hot water.
- Truck Mounts: Add 50 to 100 ml of Citra Boost per 10 litres of truck mount solution concentrate. Meter at 2 to 4 GPH. Extract the carpet or fabric thoroughly using hot water.
- Carpet rotary shampoo additive: Add 5 to 10 ml of Citra Boost per litre of ready-to-use shampoo solution. Apply evenly to the carpet using a rotary machine with a shampoo brush or bonnet. Allow to dry and vacuum thoroughly.