NJORD Dragon Fire Pre-Spray 6 Ltr
Powerful Carpet Pre-Spray Solution by Njord
Dragon Fire, the strongest carpet pre-spray in the Njord range, is specifically formulated for synthetic commercial and industrial carpet cleaning jobs where exceptional results are essential. Whether it's end of tenancies, oily carpets in engineering firms, or heavily soiled traffic lanes, Dragon Fire delivers unbeatable cleaning performance.
Watch Njord's results video here.
With usage starting from 30ml per litre, Dragon Fire tackles the toughest challenges, effectively removing deeply embedded dirt and grime. Its high effectiveness extends to all types of soil, particularly oil-based stains, making it an ideal spot cleaner for stubborn marks. Plus, its fast-acting formula requires minimal dwell time for instant results.
For unstoppable cleaning power, pair Dragon Fire with Berserker high alkaline rinse and witness the transformation of even the most heavily soiled carpets.
Dragon Fire is formulated to melt both synthetic and biological soiling and is effective at removing stains including -
- chewing gum
- some gloss and emulsion paint
- black top soiling on carpets
- machine and engine oil
- synthetic grease
- boot rubber
Make the most challenging jobs easy with Dragon Fire! Designed with a potent pH 13 formula, this product effortlessly tackles the toughest soiling encountered by professional carpet cleaners. Experience remarkable cleaning performance on heavily soiled surfaces and achieve outstanding results every time.
Discover how to use Njord Dragon Fire effectively with these directions. Before application, always pre-test the carpet for suitability.
- Fill your pump sprayer with water, ensuring it is just over halfway full. Avoid using warm water in a plastic pump sprayer.
- Add 30ml of Njord Dragon Fire per 1 Litre of water. Then, top up with water.
- Apply a generous amount of the product, making overlapping passes over the area.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for the product to dwell or consider scrubbing the carpet using a CRB. Rinse and extract.
- For extremely heavy soiling, use 125ml per 1 Litre.
- Fill your inline sprayer with water, ensuring it is just over halfway full.
- Add 1.5 Litres of Njord Dragon Fire, then fill the rest with water.
- Apply a liberal amount of the mixed product, making overlapping passes.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for the product to dwell or consider using a brush or CRB machine to scrub the carpet. Rinse and extract.
- Create a mixture of 50% water and 50% Njord Dragon Fire in your sprayer (1:1 ratio).
- Apply a conservative amount of the product to the stained area.
- Use a tamping brush to agitate the stain, and a white terry towel to remove it.
- Rinse and extract any residue.
pH : 13
Manufactured by : NJORD Chemicals