A frequent use washroom and bath cleaner with a fresh citrus fragrance that remains after cleaning, leaving areas clean and deodorised. Cleans and descales taps, baths and shower cubicles. Effective against MRSA, Salmonella and Listeria. Formulated for use on ceramics, plastics and porcelain surfaces as well as all non-ferrous metals.
- Has passed the European Suspension Test (BSEN 1276) and has been found to be effective against the following bacteria after a contact time of 5 minutes-
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterococcus Hirae, Salmonella Typhimurium, Listeria Monocytogenes,.
- Has passed BSEN 13727and has been found to be effective against the following bacteria after a contact time of 5 minutes –
- Methycillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
- This product has not been tested on animals.
- Spray foam onto a clean damp sponge or directly onto surface to be cleaned.
- Leave product for a few minutes to descale and clean.
- Wipe area with a cloth or sponge scourer.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- All to air dry or wipe with a clean cloth.
Manufactured by: Cleenol Group Ltd