Chewing Gum Removal Carpet Cleaning Wand
Any carpet cleaning professional will tell you that removing lots of gum spots from carpet can be backbreaking - not any more!
Ashbys Chewing Gum Removal Carpet Cleaning Wand is the fast, effective and easy way to successfully remove multiple ingrained and aged spots of chewing from carpets. From one old piece of gum to hundreds – no problem. Earn extra money doing the jobs that other carpet cleaners shy away from, or simply aren’t equipped to tackle. Successfully remove old chewing gum spots from carpets in nightclubs, pubs, shops, cinemas, airports and other public areas where gum can pose a huge problem.
To use this chewing gum removal tool effectively you will need the following
- A professional hot water extraction carpet cleaning machine, fitted with a pump system of 135 psi or above (see Ashbys Enforcer, Ninja or Sensei carpet cleaning machines)
- working through a high heat capable, inline heater. Recommended gum removal temperature is 110°C (see Ashbys Portable V2 SteamMate inline heat exchanger).
Bio Productions Citra Clean EX CCEX-5 5 Ltr or Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr to pre-treat the spots of gum.
- Place wand head over gum and hot water extract using gentle agitation.
- If residue remains, apply Bio Productions Citra Clean EX CCEX-5 5 Ltr or Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr and agitate gently without spraying.
- Hot water extract dissolved gum and spotting agent.
When used with the correct carpet spotting agent, this tool will also help remove –
- Gloss paint
Simple, fast and effective - all from an upright standing position!
- Robust solid stainless steel construction.
- 3 inch / 7.5 cm wide unique easy glide high heat gum removal head.
- Metal spray jet including non-drip inline filter, enclosed to maintain heat and eliminate overspray.
- Agitation section developed in-house by Ashbys, for gentle and effective gum removal.
- 1200 psi rated brass easy squeeze valve, to minimise operator fatigue.
- 1-1/2 inch / 38 mm vacuum tube for connection to 1-1/2inch / 38 mm vacuum hose cuff.
- Adjustable grab handle for comfortable, prolonged use.
- Your choice of water connector – see ‘Select Connect’ section above green ‘Add To Basket’ button.
Manufactured by: Ashbys