Bio Productions Insecticide+ 5 Ltr
Bio Productions Insecticide is a water-based, ready-to-use insecticide that kills and controls all types of crawling and flying insects, including fleas, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, moths, flies, and more. For professional use only, HSE approved product that can be used on carpets, upholstery, fabrics, and hard surfaces. It is easy to use: simply spray on and leave to dry naturally. Bio Productions Insecticide remains active for at least 14 days after application, eradicating insects that emerge from eggs. It is suitable for professional and amateur use, and can be used in homes, offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, and other places where insects are a problem.
Some of the best features of Bio Productions Insecticide are :
- It is water-based and does not contain any harmful solvents.
- It is HSE approved and meets the UK standards for insecticides.
- It is effective against a wide range of insects, both crawling and flying.
- It does not stain or damage fabrics or surfaces when used as directed.
- It has a long-lasting residual effect that prevents re-infestation.
- It is easy to apply with a sprayer.
Instructions For Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Remove or cover any food, utensils, and dishes from the area to be treated.
- Spray the insecticide lightly and evenly on carpets, upholstery, fabrics, and hard surfaces where insects are present or likely to appear. Avoid spraying on polished or varnished surfaces, as it may cause damage.
- Leave the treated area to dry naturally. Do not vacuum or mop for at least 14 days after application.
- Keep pets and children away from the treated area until it is completely dry.
- DO NOT use this product on pet bedding, pet sleeping quarters or where pets frequently lie.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For space applications, the recommended rate is 1 ml per m3. One 5 Ltr bottle will cover 1250 m3.
- For surface treatment, the recommended rate is 20 ml per m2. One 5 Ltr bottle will cover 250 m2.
Bio Productions Insecticide is effective against the following insects :
Crawling insects: These are insects that move on the ground or on surfaces, such as walls, floors, furniture, etc. Some examples of crawling insects are:
- Fleas: These are small, wingless parasites that feed on the blood of mammals and birds. They can cause itching, irritation, and allergic reactions in humans and pets. They can also transmit diseases such as plague and typhus.
- Bed bugs: These are oval-shaped, reddish-brown insects that feed on human blood. They hide in cracks and crevices of beds, mattresses, furniture, and other places where people sleep. They can cause skin rashes, allergic reactions, and psychological distress.
- Ants: These are social insects that live in colonies and have different roles, such as workers, soldiers, and queens. They can invade homes and buildings in search of food and water. They can contaminate food, damage property, and bite or sting humans and pets.
- Cockroaches: These are flat, oval-shaped insects that have long antennae and legs. They are nocturnal and prefer warm, moist, and dark places. They can infest homes and buildings and spread germs, allergens, and odours.
- Moths: These are winged insects that belong to the same order as butterflies. Some moths are pests that feed on fabrics, carpets, clothes, and stored food. They can cause damage and spoilage to these items.
Flying insects: These are insects that have wings and can fly or hover in the air. Some examples of flying insects are:
- Flies: These are small, winged insects that have large compound eyes and mouthparts for sucking or lapping liquids. They are attracted to decaying organic matter, garbage, faeces, and food. They can carry and transmit diseases such as cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, and salmonella.
- Mosquitoes: These are slender, long-legged insects that have a proboscis for piercing and sucking blood. They are active at dawn and dusk and can breed in stagnant water. They can cause itching, swelling, and irritation from their bites. They can also transmit diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever, Zika virus, and West Nile virus.
- Wasps: These are narrow-waisted insects that have a stinger at the end of their abdomen. They are social or solitary and can build nests in trees, walls, roofs, or underground. They can defend their nests aggressively and sting humans and pets repeatedly. Their stings can cause pain, swelling, redness, and allergic reactions.
- Spotted-wing drosophila: This is a small fruit fly that has distinctive dark spots on its wings. It is an invasive pest that attacks soft-skinned fruits such as cherries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, etc. It lays eggs inside the fruits and causes them to rot or collapse.
- Oriental fruit moth: This is a small moth that has grey-brown wings with dark markings. It is a pest that attacks stone fruits such as peaches, plums, apricots, nectarines, etc. It lays eggs on the fruits or shoots and causes them to wilt or drop prematurely.