- Purchasing Gift Certificates
- How to send Gift Certificates
- Buying with Gift Certificates
- Redeeming Gift Certificates
- If you have any problems
Gift Certificates are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using our standard payment method(s). Once purchased the value of the Gift Certificate will be added to your own personal Gift Certificate Account. If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you will notice that the amount now shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send on the Gift Certificate to someone via email.
To send a Gift Certificate to someone else you need to go to our Send Gift Certificate Page. You can find the link to this page in the Shopping Cart Box in the right hand column of each page. When you send a Gift Certificate, you need to specify the following. The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to. The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to. The amount you want to send. (Note you don't have to send the full amount that is in your Gift Certificate Account.) A short message which will appear in the email. Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Account, you can use those funds to purchase items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will appear. Enter the amount to apply from the funds in your Gift Certificate Account. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Gift Certificate Account to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your Gift Certificate Account than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in your Gift Certificate Account for the future.
If you receive a Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent you the Gift Certificate, along with possibly a short message from them. The email will also contain the Gift Certificate Redemption Code. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the Gift Certificate in two ways.
1. By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to the store's Redeem Gift Certificate page. You will then be requested to create an account, before the Gift Certificate is validated and placed in your Gift Certificate Account ready for you to spend it on whatever you want.
2. During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter your Gift Certificate Code. Enter the Gift Certificate Code here, and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store
For any queries regarding the Gift Certificate System, please contact us via our Contact Page. Please make sure you give as much information as possible in the email.