Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 11.5 cm wide, External Spray
Experience superior cleaning with the Ashbys Stainless Steel Hand Tool. With a width of 11.5 cm and an external spray feature, this tool is an essential addition to any professional cleaner’s kit. It’s perfect for efficient cleaning of stair carpets, upholstery, and rugs. The wider head design not only speeds up your work but also ensures precision and comfortable detailing.
The tool features a stainless steel-tipped jet that delivers the cleaning solution with pinpoint accuracy. It’s equipped with a 500 psi forged brass valve, complete with a stainless steel trigger, capable of handling high-temperature cleaning solutions.
The over-specified 3000 psi rated solution intake hose can be fitted with either a standard male or female brass non-drip quick connector, to suit your individual connector set-up - select a male connector for a standard Ashbys set-up.
Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this robust tool is built to last. It also includes a 1.5-inch vacuum tube, compatible with most industry-standard 1.5 inch / 38 mm hose cuffs.
- An external spray jet makes this tool perfect for cleaning carpeted areas like stairs, carpet edges / doorways etc, spot & stain removal plus clean upholstery.
- A wider 11.5 cm / 4-1/2 inch head means you clean faster.
- Tool body constructed from solid stainless steel with high grade polished finish, giving years of professional use.
- Fitted with a high pressure (up to 500 psi) and high temperature rated forged brass valve, incorporating a solid stainless steel plunger stem and trigger.
- Stainless steel tipped jet for extended lifespan and precision spraying.
- Next level build quality.
- Premium quality 3000 psi Continental ContiTech solution hose fitted with high pressure swaged connectors.