Ashbys Stain Remover Plus
Tried and Tested Stain Remover for Tough Stains
Discover the effectiveness of Ashbys Stain Remover Plus in tackling challenging water, solvent, and oil-based stains on carpets, upholstery, rugs, and mattresses. Trusted and tested by professional carpet cleaners, it is the go-to choice for versatile and reliable stain removal. From sofas to chairs, rugs to carpets, Stain Remover Plus has proved itself time and time again.
This powerful formula not only excels in stain removal but also serves as an exceptional pre-treatment for heavily soiled wet-cleanable upholstery, effortlessly eliminating hand and hair grease. Additionally, it is a trusted and proven leather cleaner for finished leather furniture.
Experience the tried and tested solution with Ashbys Stain Remover Plus. Make it your first choice for tackling tough stains with confidence.
As a stain remover it is excellent on
- Animal fats
- Mineral oils including polish, tar etc
As a leather cleaner it is highly effective on
- Finished leather upholstery, where standard mild cleaners are not effective due to heavy or ingrained soiling. Not to be used on unfinished leather.
Other uses include
- May also be used as a semi-dry hand cleaner of wet cleanable upholstery fabrics.
- As a fast acting pre-spray on heavily greased and soiled carpets.
- Shake container.
- Transfer product into suitable sprayer for carpet spray / stain removal or bowl for the hand cleaning of finished leathers or fabrics.
- Test for colour-fastness and follow manufacturers instructions whenever possible.
- Ready to use. Do not dilute.
- Spray Stain Remover Plus onto stained area making uniformly damp.
- Extract using a carpet cleaning machine or clean absorbent towelling cloth.
- Work towards centre of stain.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Avoid over-wetting on rubber or bitumen backed carpets, avoid abrasive scrubbing.
- Do not rub or use circular motions but work vertically and horizontally.
- Immerse natural sponge into solution and squeeze out excess fluid.
- Clean small areas at a time with circular motions regularly re-immersing sponge and removing soil and product with white terry towelling.
- Pay particular attention to ingrained soil in high usage areas and folds in the leather.
- Always ensure there is no transfer of the leather finish (colour) onto your towelling.
- On completion always treat leather with Leatherguard Leather Conditioning Cream or a recommended alternative.
- Caution - Some finished leathers are not colour-fast and unsuitable for any form of cleaning other than vacuuming and dusting.
- Apply as for leather, paying particular attention to stains and grease build up on the arms, head rests, etc.
- Do not rub hard and do not over wet.
- Never spot clean only.
- The whole panel should be wetted to prevent-water marking.