Stainguard / Stain Guard plus Allergyshield - WATER Based Carpet & Upholstery Stain Protector with Anti-allergy Treatment 5 Ltr
- A high concentrate water based stain protector with Allergyshield, a proven solution to the major cause of allergies. Formulated to resist staining, soiling and wear on carpets, upholstery and fine fabrics.
- Now with added Allergyshield (ACTIGARD). A proven solution to the major cause of allergies. Will eradicate and protect against further pre-creation of dust mites and the growth of fungal moulds and bacteria. Will also kill most other infestations including fleas, bed bugs, moths, cockroaches etc.
- Long Lasting Properties. Unlike other products that have a time-limited lifespan, Allergyshield (ACTIGARD) remains effective continuously. As with ALL products of this type, a thorough washing process will remove them and they should be re-applied for continuous protection.
- Product is ready-to-use - do not dilute. 5 Ltrs will cover approximately 70-80 square metres of grade 4 carpet or 140-150 square metres of fabric. A double application is required for dense heavy duty wool carpets or rugs.
- Use SOLVENT based product– for all new fabrics on the frame, natural cellulose fabrics and fibres (for example – viscose, jute, sea grass etc), high-sheen rugs and any items recommended for dry-cleaning only.
- Use WATER based product – for carpets including natural wool, mixture and synthetics plus wet-cleanable fabrics.
- Note – neither product will affect any inherent fire retardant properties. Both SOLVENT and WATER based products can be used on freshly cleaned touch-damp items.
Apply through approved spray units such as XI6 Sprayer (PC7453) or Multi Spray (PC1009/PC5402) at 35-40 psi, using T-Jet 8002 for carpets and 8001 for upholstery, curtains, mattresses etc. Apply evenly for 30 cm away from fibres or fabric.
How It Works
Stainshield forms an invisible shield around your carpets and furnishings, making spills and stains easier to remove. Stainshield will not affect the colour, feel or texture of even the finest fabrics, while still retaining fire retardant properties. Spillages are mopped up with absorbent tissues or sponge, whilst dried stains are more easily removed. Now with the added protection of ACTIGUARD® (Allergyshield), you can rest assured that your home is safe, from dust mites, fungal mould and bacteria, and their allergens.
What your customer should do when an accident occurs
Act immediately. Blot up any liquid spillage with absorbent tissues or kitchen roll. Continue blotting by applying pressure until there is no further transfer of transfer of liquid. Do not scrub or use abrasive material. Remove any staining with a mild detergent mix before blotting out again. Do not cover wet, work into the centre of the stain with circular motions using absorbent towelling. Repeat as necessary. For oil based stains or delicate non colourfast items treat as above using proprietary solvent cleaners (eg. Stainshield) or house hold white spirit.
The Double Value Treatment
- Whether your carpets and soft furnishings are new or about to be professionally cleaned, Stainshield will add years of life to your carpets and furnishings as well as giving peace of mind over that spilt cup or coffee or glass of wine.
- Allergyshield treatments by ACTIGUARD® are now incorporated within the formulations and offer the safe, durable benefits of total hygiene and the proven answer to the worldwide problem of dust mites, fungal moulds, bacteria and their allergies.
- Carpets, rugs and upholstery are obvious areas for infestation but remember that bedding is also a virulent breeding ground as mites thrive in the warmth and humidity of mattresses, duvets, bed bases and fabric bed heads. ACTIGUARD®’s proven treatment will not only have a beneficial effect on the major causes of allergies, but will also kill a vast range of other infestations that may effect existing rather than new furnishings. (ie. Bed bugs, fleas, carpet beetle, moths and silver fish).
- NOTE : Dust mites together with fungal mould are directly linked to other 55% of all asthma diseases, other related allergies include eczema, rhinitis, sinusitis, watery eyes and coughs.
Manufactured by: Ashbys