Prochem Supernova SN1200 - Upright Self-Contained Two-way Power Brush Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Machine
There is literally nothing like the Supernova series - remarkable self-contained extractors that clean in both forward and reverse! The patented two-way system provides unparalleled productivity in any setting - clean up to 370 sq. metres in one hour. Both models operate forward in hallways and other open areas, but with a simple pull of a lever instantly change to reverse to clean corners and other tight areas for a dramatic reduction in labour costs. A specially designed vacuum head allows cleaning on hard floors in addition to carpets, without any cumbersome attachments. Just walk off carpet onto hard floors - it’s that simple. Dual vacuum motors and a 19” (48 cm) cleaning width combine with a host of other exclusive features to guarantee unrivalled performance.
- Two-way system for forward and reverse operation.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-levelling brush and vacuum shoes for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors without the need for manual adjustment.
- Increased vacuum airflow reduces drying times and gives faster cleaning.
- Two-way operation cleans up to 370 sq. metres per hour.
- Hinged body, provides safe, quick and easy access to all internal components.
- Optional accessories and hand tools, can be attached for immediate use.
- Patented four-wheel design gives extraordinary balance and reduces turning radius for easy manoeuvrability in tight areas.
- Fully adjustable handle, suits any operator.
- 70 decibel silencer fitted as standard, ideal for 'quiet cleaning areas.'
- "See-thru" recovery dome and easy lift-off buckets, no hoses to detach.
- Side extension for cleaning right up to skirting boards.
- Free Training Voucher with these machines
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
Choose from Stage 1, 2 or 3. All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course stage number and date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x Next Working Day Mainland UK Delivery
Subject to stock availability.
or FREE Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2pm. Please insert your preferred time and date for collection in the 'Special Instructions or Order Comments' box, during Stage 2 of the check-out process. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
||4.8 bar (70 psi)
||2 x 2 stage by-pass
|Water lift / airflow
||3810 mm (150") / 94.3 l/s (200 cfm)
|Brush / motor
||Cyclindrical 2100 rpm / 0.12 kw
||48 cm (19")
||20 cm (8") non-marking
||7.6 m (25 ft)
|Dimensions (h x l x w)
||97 x 99 x 49 cm
|Shipping dimensions (h x l x w)
||106 x 116 x 66 cm
||2 years on tank
1 years on parts
Detergent & Accessory Package No 1 PC7835
Includes the following items -
(which can be re-ordered from us in the future using the links below)
- 1 x Ashbys Fabric Safe Powder (Original Formulation) 4 Kg PC4503 - concentrated heavy duty detergent for carpets and upholstery.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Prespotter 5 Ltr PC4330 - heavy duty carpet pre-spotter.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr PC4310 - highly effective pre-spray for greasy soilage and draft-marks on carpets.
- 1 x Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr PC4501 - concentrated bactericide with built-in deodoriser, used to freshen and sanitise every cleaned item.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Finish 5 Ltr PC4311 - finishing spray to neutralise pH, fix and brighten colours. Contains bactericidal and fungicidal additives.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 1 500 ml PC4366 - spotting agent for tea, coffee, wine and natural drinks.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 2 500 ml PC4367 - for protein based stains (food, blood, urine and vomit).
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml PC4368 - for solvent based stains (grease, paint, oil and tar etc).
- 1 x Stainshield / Stain Shield Stain Remover - for Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Upholstery 750 ml Trigger Spray PC6195 - general purpose spotting agent.
- 1 x Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr PC4400 - removes oils, tar, grease and gum.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Shampoo 5 Ltr PC4504 - alcohol based quick drying for pre-shampooing upholstery and rugs prior to extraction cleaning with a machine.
- 1 x Upholstery / Rug Shampoo Brush PC4932 - used to agitate shampoo on upholstery and rugs.
- 1 x Prochem Liquid Defoamer S760 5 Ltr PC4857 - Concentrated defoaming agent for eliminating foam build-up in recovery tank caused by residual detergents.
- 1 x Carpet Pile Brush 18 Inch Nylon Fibre (PC4528) with Wooden Handle 5 ft (PC4529) PC7819 - for agitation of pre-spotting agents on carpet plus grooming carpet pile after cleaning.
- 2 x 10 Ltr Bucket (1 x red PC4517 / 1 x white PC4518) - colour-coded, calibrated buckets with pouring spout for filling and emptying machine. Tip - Always use a completely clean bucket for filling and a separate dedicated bucket for emptying.
- 1 x XI6 Pump-up Sprayer complete with 3 x Colour Coded T Jets – for applying pre-spray, stain protection, anti-static treatment, flame retardant etc. Jet Colour Coding - Blue - most water-based pre-sprays, Yellow - most water-based finishing / protective products & Orange - most solvent based products.
- 1 x 750 ml Economy Trigger Spray & 600 ml Clear Calibrated Bottle complete PC6019 - good value budget priced economy trigger spray. Ideal for applying finishing spray or deodoriser to carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Eco-friendly Detergent & Accessory Package No 3 PC9549
Kinder to the environment
A new range of high performance cleaning products based upon new technology formulations that perform as well or better than equivalent professional products and are kinder to the environment. Most products feature environmentally and user friendly phosphate free formulations coupled with all natural fragrances.
Prochem Natural products are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, EDTA and NTA and contain only ingredients considered safe for the environment. Natural Range formulations conform to the USA EPA “Design for Environment” guidelines and the Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval where applicable. Natural range carpet cleaning products are WoolSafe approved for the maintenance of wool carpets and rugs. Prochem Natural range containers are made from recyclable natural polyethylene and outer cartons use recycled fibreboard.
Includes the following items -
Manufactured by: Prochem - Machines