Prochem Natural Carpet & Upholstery Prespray E717 5 Ltr
Prochem’s Natural Carpet & Upholstery Prespray E717 5 Ltr is a biodegradable concentrate with an eco-surfactant that is perfect for pre-treating heavily soiled areas of carpets and upholstery. It incorporates encapsulation technology to help prevent sticky residues that may attract soil. The mild pH is suitable for applying to most carpets, fabrics and rugs. It is WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs. The clear liquid has a natural lemongrass and herbal fragrance.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for using Prochem’s Natural Carpet & Upholstery Prespray E717 5 Ltr
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove any loose debris.
- Treat any stains with Prochem’s Natural Carpet Spotter.
- Dilute the Natural Carpet & Upholstery Prespray E717 5 Lt concentrate by mixing 100ml of the concentrate per litre of water (1:10).
- Apply the diluted solution by suitable sprayer to heavily soiled areas.
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow carpet or fabric to dry.
- For heavy soiling, brush treated areas with carpet or upholstery brush.
- To clean your carpet or fabric, use Prochem Natural Carpet Cleaner. This product is gentle and safe for all types of carpets, including wool and stain-resistant nylon. It is also biodegradable and phosphate-free.
Please note that the Natural Carpet & Upholstery Prespray E717 5 Lt is gentle pH safe for most carpets and fabrics, including wool and stain-resistant nylon. It leaves no sticky residues to attract soil and contains natural lemongrass, eucalyptus and tea tree oil fragrance.
- pH Concentrate: 8.5
- pH Diluted: 8.0