Prochem Fiberdri C812 1 Kg Sachet
Prochem Fiberdri C812 1 Kg Sachet is a dry carpet cleaning compound and spill absorbent that is based on natural organic compound coated with biodegradable cleaning agents. It is a WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool carpets and rugs. It has a golden colour and a floral fragrance that leaves your carpets smelling fresh and clean.
It is ready to use with various carpet dry cleaning systems, such as Sebo Duo, Prochem's PB14E, 380 DCS, LS38 DCS, LS50 DCS, Fiberdri TM3, TM4 and PRO 35. It is easy to apply and remove, and does not require any drying time.
Some of the key features of Prochem Fiberdri / Fibredri C812 1 Kg Sachet are -
- Natural organic compound with biodegradable cleaning agents.
- WoolSafe approved maintenance product.
- Golden colour and floral fragrance.
- Compatible with various carpet dry cleaning systems.
- No drying time required.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Before use store sideways for approximately 10 minutes. Seal firmly after use.
- Carpet and rug general cleaning procedure: Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove dry soil and dust. Prespray heavily soiled areas with B107 Prespray Gold. Treat spots with appropriate stain remover.
- Always pre-test carpet for colour fastness with spotting solutions and Fiberdri® before proceeding.
- Apply Fiberdri® compound by hand or applicator at approx. rate of 1 kilo per 15 square metres, depending upon soiling and pile density. Brush the compound into the carpet with Prochem Fiberdri® machine. Allow compound to activate for 15 to 30 minutes, then vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove all traces of soiled compound. Finally, brush pile to align fibres.
- Spillage absorbent procedure: Apply Fiberdri® directly to affected area and allow 10 to 15 minutes to activate. Brush or vacuum carpet to remove soiled compound, then brush pile to align fibres. If staining persists, treat with appropriate spot remover and repeat process above.
- For best results, keep pack sealed and airtight during storage.