Prochem Fab Clean B145 5 Ltr
Prochem Fab Clean B145 5 Ltr A delicate blend of biodegradable surfactants formulated for general use in hot water extraction cleaning of upholstery fabrics. Fab Clean has a mild pH of 8.5 and subject to pre-testing, is safe for use on most wet cleanable colourfast fabrics.
- Low foam upholstery cleaning concentrate for hot water extraction machines.
- For use on wet cleanable colourfast fabrics.
- Contains a unique blend of low foam biodegradable surfactants.
- Turquoise liquid with green apple fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Thoroughly dry vacuum fabric before wet cleaning procedures.
- Portable machines: Mix 15ml of Fab Clean per litre of warm to hot water (1 to 66) in the machine solution tank.
- Truck-mount units: Mix 1 litre of Fab Clean with 4 litres of water (1 to 4) to make metering concentrate. Set flow meter at 2 to 4 GPH (1:100)
- Always pretest fabric in an inconspicuous area with ready-to-use solution, for colour fastness and possible colour or texture change before proceeding.
- If colours bleed or colour change occurs, test with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse and use accordingly.
- If texture change occurs or fabric is sensitive to water, dry clean only.
- Precondition heavily soiled areas with B108 Fabric Restorer or B107 Prespray Gold, according to label directions.
- Extraction clean using a fine jet upholstery tool, with even over-lapping strokes.
- Lightly spray clean fabric with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse solution, then finish with clean white towel.
- pH Concentrate: 9.5
- pH Diluted: 8.5
Manufactured by: Prochem