A 34% ultra-high solids metalised emulsion polish for all hard floors. Use as a one-coat polish or as part of a multi-coat high gloss polish system. Produces a hard-wearing, slip resistant, protective surface. One coat of Uno is equivalent to 2 coats of high solids emulsion polish.
- Remove previous polish applications with appropriate polish stripper, rinsing thoroughly on completion.
- Ensue the floor is clean and dry.
- Apply a thin even coat of neat polish with a syntax flat mop or applicator.
- Allow to dry thoroughly, (30-40 minutes).
- On worn or porous floors apply subsequent coats as required.
- Apply 4 hours for final coat to cure
- Maintain by spray burnishing using diluted UNO or suitable floor maintainer.
- Dilute UNO with water at 1:20 in a trigger spray.
- Spray fine mist of solution onto 1-2 sq metres of floor.
- Spread with machine over 3-5 sq metres and burnish until dry.
- 150m² per 5 litres (1 coat).
Manufactured by: Premiere Products