For those that want to revolutionise how their spraying is done, the Revolution takes efficiency to a new level by allowing cleaners to adjust dilution ratios on the fly. Gross traffic lanes? No problem! Blast away dirty spots with the turn of a knob. Avoid over wetting and cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
- NEW, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer's floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI*
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- Adjust dilution ratios on the fly - don’t mess with metering tips!
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
- 5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
- Quick connects for swiveling and quick removal
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
- Knob-adjustable dilution ratios
- Chemically-resistant seals
- 18" stainless steel wand
- Rotomolded container
- Tethered cap
- Additional Spare 5 qt Bottle COMPLETE with Caps are available to store pre-spray, allowing the operator to quickly change between products.
*Low Pressure Use (50-200 psi)
Solution hose pressure affects how much chemical is drawn from the Hydro-Force injection sprayer. Higher pressures decrease the ratio of chemical to water and lower pressures increase the ratio of chemical to water. If you are using pressures ranging from 50 to 200 PSI, you’ll want to install the Low Pressure Knob NA0868 (50-200 psi) PC10038 so your dilution ratios are more properly calibrated. We recommend using 100 PSI when using the low pressure knob for the most accurate dilution ratios.
Manufactured by: Hydroforce