Please note - due to the nature of this product, it may only be ordered and collected via our shop (located at ME10 3RW). It is not for sale online - sorry.
Cleenol Brick & Patio Cleaner 083072 5 Ltr
Brick cleaner is a powerful acid cleaner. Brick Cleaner’s acidic formulation removes cement and mortar splashes, from brickwork, patios and concrete floors.
- A straw coloured inhibited acid preparation for cleaning and descaling brickwork, concrete and slabs.
- Removes rust stains, cement and mortar residues, urinal scale efflorescence and algae.
- Safe on brick, stone, concrete, plastic, glazed ceramic ware and glass.
- Do not use on aluminium, galvanised steel or any metallic areas.
- Heavily soiled areas may require more than one application.
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
Cleaning Bricks: Before commencing the project, test an inconspicuous area with Brick and Patio Cleaner diluted with six parts water, check for discolouration or loss of gloss.
- Dilute 750ml with 5 litres with water in a plastic container.
- Mask any bare metal or paint work before starting work.
- Wet the brickwork well with plenty of clean water, then apply Brick Cleaner solution.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes then wash off with plenty of water.
Etching Concrete Floors:
- Dilute 500ml with 5 litres water and apply to previously wetted floor.
- Leave for 5 minutes then rinse down well with plenty of water.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat.
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use.
- Keep out of reach of children
Note When diluting Brick Cleaner ALWAYS add the product to the water NOT the water to the product. Do not use near or on stainless steel as blackening will occur.
Manufactured by: Ashbys