Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Training Course
Name - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Training Course
Starts - 10:00
Finishes - 15:30
Venue - Ashbys Cleaning Equipment
Address - 5-7 Chapel Park, Stadium Way, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3RW. Click here for instructions on how to find us.
Run by - Ashbys Cleaning Equipment
Catagory - Carpet Cleaning Training Course
Official URL - www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.co.uk
Ticket Type - 1 x Adult
Do you learn better in person than online? - then this course is for you!
A highly practical, hands-on beginners guide to carpet, upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning which gives a thorough understanding of the six stage Ashbys Fast Dry System. Designed for anyone new to carpet and upholstery cleaning, with plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in practical demonstrations.
Carpet cleaning training courses by Ashbys provide the knowledge and practical experience required to safely clean your customers’ carpets, upholstery, rugs and mattresses - allowing you to go out and start earning. We train in small groups, ensuring our courses are personalised and highly effective. Each one day course is practical, hands-on and Insurance Approved with a Certificate of Attendance provided on completion.
- Introduction to the hot water extraction (HWE) process and carpet cleaning.
- How a HWE carpet cleaning machine works.
- An explanation of the pH scale and its relevance.
- How to tackle stubborn stains.
- Carpet and upholstery stain protection – the benefits explained and how to correctly apply the product.
- Practical demonstration of the HWE carpet and upholstery cleaning processes - with your chance to join in!
- Shrinkage, colour run and how to avoid them.
- Leather cleaning basics.
- Your questions answered.
- Insurance Approved - recognised by insurance companies as industry specific training, allowing you to get adequately insured.
- Certificate of Attendance - included for each attendee.
- FREE Cleaning Guide booklet - to act as a reference manual.
We’re committed to providing a cosy, personalised learning experience, which is why we limit our training groups to a small size (6-8 participants). Given that many of our clients are seasoned professionals who often don’t require further training, it can be somewhat challenging to fill a spot if it gets cancelled. Therefore all course dates are non-transferable and course fees are non-refundable, regardless of the amount of advance notice given. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
For note-taking during the training course, please ensure you have a pen and notepad at hand. We also take a 30-minute lunch break - feel free to bring a packed lunch, or you might like to visit ‘The Hub’, a highly recommended café just a minute’s walk away.
Click here for a list of our tried and tested recommended accommodation.