Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Training Course
Name - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Training Course
Starts - 10:00
Finishes - 15:30
Venue - Ashbys Cleaning Equipment
Address - 5-7 Chapel Park, Stadium Way, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3RW. Click here for instructions on how to find us.
Run by - Ashbys Cleaning Equipment
Catagory - Carpet Cleaning Training Course
Official URL - www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.co.uk
Ticket Type - 1 x Adult
Do you learn better in person than online? - then this course is for you!
A highly practical, hands-on beginners guide to carpet, upholstery, rug and mattress cleaning which gives a thorough understanding of the six stage Ashbys Fast Dry System. Designed for anyone new to carpet and upholstery cleaning, with plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in practical demonstrations.
Carpet cleaning training courses by Ashbys provide the knowledge and practical experience required to safely clean your customers’ carpets, upholstery, rugs and mattresses - allowing you to go out and start earning. We train in small groups, ensuring our courses are personalised and highly effective. Each one day course is practical, hands-on and Insurance Approved with a Certificate of Attendance provided on completion.
- Introduction to the hot water extraction (HWE) process and carpet cleaning.
- How a HWE carpet cleaning machine works.
- An explanation of the pH scale and its relevance.
- How to tackle stubborn stains.
- Carpet and upholstery stain protection – the benefits explained and how to correctly apply the product.
- Practical demonstration of the HWE carpet and upholstery cleaning processes - with your chance to join in!
- Shrinkage, colour run and how to avoid them.
- Leather cleaning basics.
- Your questions answered.
- Insurance Approved - recognised by insurance companies as industry specific training, allowing you to get adequately insured.
- Certificate of Attendance - included for each attendee.
- FREE Cleaning Guide booklet - to act as a reference manual.
As we train in small groups, course dates and fees are non-transferable / non-refundable. A pen and note pad is required for making notes during the training course. We take a 30 minute lunch break - please bring a packed lunch with you.
Click here for a list of our tried and tested recommended accommodation.