PLEASE NOTE – There is an approximate lead time of 3 months on this product from the date of placing your order, with a deposit or full payment.
If you wish to pay the full amount up front – please telephone 01795 436999 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30 to place your order.
• If you wish to buy outright (not on lease) and wish to pay a £250 deposit to secure your order and fix your package price – please telephone 01795 436999 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30 to place your order. The balance is due on collection or prior to despatch.
• If you wish to purchase on lease making monthly lease payments – please telephone 01795 436999 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30 to place your order.
** BEFORE ORDERING - PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE THE LEAD TIME **
- Designed and manufactured in UK by Ashbys.
- Shower-proof casing - can operate from outside.
- Operates from 1 power lead – use your machine when just one plug socket is available.
- Convenient BUILT-IN solution tank heater option, operating from a second power lead.
- Tilt & slide easy vehicle loading - no awkward lifting using front castors.
- Front-mounted dump valve & electrical cable-wrap with plug docking to prevent damage whilst loading and unloading.
- Recessed hoses connectors, flow and pressure valves and switch panel with drip bead to provide impact protection.
- Full-size recovery tank for maximum working time.
- Superior build quality featuring Tente locking front castors and German made Blickle rear wheels.
- Superior in-series vacuum system - max strength for faster more thorough cleaning.
Buy outright or lease from £21.39 per week
More info Read reviews
Ashbys 250 psi Enforcer carpet cleaning machine is perfect for all domestic or commercial jobs. Clean carpets, soft furnishings, rugs and mattresses. Will run up to 100 ft / 30.5 m of hose allowing you to leave the Enforcer outside or downstairs and extend your hoses upstairs and around most properties.
Product is machine only – please add your tools, hoses and Built-in 3 Kw Immersion Heater System - PC2007 if required.
1 x Enforcer with -
5.7 inch Standard Performance plus 5.7 inch Heavy Duty Performance 3 Stage Vacuum System PC9951
Powerful twin vacuum system fitted with fully replaceable carbon vac brushes and air-seal. Provides suction / vacuum to recover soilage from the item being cleaned. Will operate up to 200 ft / 61 metres of vacuum hose.
250 psi Solution Pump with Flow-rate Control System
Sprays the cleaning / rinsing solution in to he item beng cleaned. Will operate up to 100 ft / 30.5 metres of solution hose.
- No tools, hose set or Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer included. Clean even faster with less effort by adding a Teflon Wand Glide to your Ashbys 2 Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand.
1 x 5 Year Warranty on Casing
1 x 1 Year Warranty on Parts
1 x Pump-out Hose
Used to drain cleaning solution tank and clean soilage recovery tank, prior to packing away.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x FREE Cleaning Guide Booklet
For carpet, upholstery, curtain and rug cleaning.
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x FREE On-going Technical Support from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment (established 1979)
Simply call 01795 436999 or email Info@ashbys-uk.com.
Free Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction from our Sittingbourne premises
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30-14:00 arrival. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
Manufactured by: Ashbys